May 4, 2010

L.A. & Peru

After a 48 hour travel across the pacific I was a littlebit dissapointed about L.A.
I had expected loads of graffiti and streetart but found almost next to nothing.
Alltho I only had two days here so didnt get to do that much searching for graff...
But i found a few pieces and got to see the city of angels!


Then I headed for Lima and Peru.
Here the abcence of graff was also a bit dissapointing, but I found some cool stuff atleast!







This stencil is actually very funny since there is loads of "locals" walking around with Lamas wanting money to take pictures of them! This was found in a backstreet somwhere in Cuzco.



Well, that was it for Peru and L.A. but I can assure you that Argentina, and espesially Buenos Aires did NOT disapoint. Only Berlin beats it so far! :)
New post cooming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment